Entries to the Steel Gravel Tour are now open!
Head over to our ENTER page for details on how to enter. Be quick, as entries are limited.
As If you needed any more encouragement to get your entry in to this great event, but here’s 5 reasons why you should get signed up-
- A free water bottle- Full Gas Bikes have been kind enough to offer every entrant to the event a free water bottle, they’re good looking too!
2. Fancy dress– You can really get into the spirit for the Tour de Yorkshire by getting dressed up and having a great time on your bike. Cotic Bikes have kindly donated some fantastic prizes for the best dressed too! Fancy dress is optional.
3. The route– The route is 44 miles of fantastic gravel paths and country lanes, and the surrounding countryside is stunning with some great views. You even get a chance to ride 3 of the categorised climbs on the stage 3 route of the Tour de Yorkshire before the pros.
4. A woodland tea party– This novel ‘feed station’ will be a fun way to refuel, with cakes and hot teas and coffees, it’s sure to help get you to the end of the route too!
5. A great way to end a ride– You will have a free cup of tea or coffee waiting for you at the finish and bike washing facilities to use to get your ride shiny and clean. You’ll be in an awesome bike shop too which has some really nice kit for you to peruse.